RE: MMT (was Octane Boosters) (no LBC at all)

To: "'Paige, Dean'" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>, "'Ryoung@navcomtech.com'" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MMT (was Octane Boosters) (no LBC at all)
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:30:07 -0500
You are so right there Dean. I didn't mean to fly off the handle and seem to
be slamming the US. I should have known better. You are absolutely right
about turnabout. In both cases it is ridiculous. I should take a note from
Mark Twain and write my notes twice and then burn the first version. Much
less embarrassing that way.

Cheers,

Mark