Living in California

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Living in California
From: "Gary Johns" <garyj@transchem.com.au>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:01:28 +1000
Cc: <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Deano,
  I just loved your spiel on living in Sonoma wine country!
 Having a mate (TR4 owner) living north of the Golden Gate bridge (was San
Raphael, now Larkspur) I have enjoyed several jaunts up there sampling the
fruits of the vine and the hop extracts. Just great stuff. Also had a great
time at Laguna Seca when my wife and I stumbled across an historic sports car
meeting when we were driving back to LA.
If there was anywhere in the world apart from Sydney I would like to live, it
could just be Northern California.
You can keep the City of Angels though. Hope this doesn't start anything!
Regards
Gary Johns
Sydney
58 TR3A
64 TR4

Don't worry about there being no tomorrow, it's already tomorrow in
Australia.