Re: TR3A, early rear view mirror question

To: <Gbouff1@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A, early rear view mirror question
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:49:59 -0500
Gary

You may have the mirror rotated 360 degrees. The ball on the stem that goes
into the back of the mirror should be on the lower, bottom part of the back
plate, not on the top half.  Swing it around 180 degrees and see if that
works (just guessing here)

Dave Willner
59 TR3A Apple Green
80 Spitfire Carmine Red