Powder coating - wire wheels.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Powder coating - wire wheels.
From: Angelo Graham <a3graham@admmail.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:50:38 -0500
Hello List:
All this talk of masking rims has raised a question for me as well. I would
like to refinish my painted wires and always thought I would use the
Eastwood wheel silver paint. Apparently it is a good match for the original
silver paint finish.
Have to ask about powder coating though. A good idea - powder coating
wires? Have heard lots of pros & cons - especially the thicker powder
coating being chipped off, then what do you do.
Any experiences out there? Fred - what do you think??

Thanks!
Angelo Graham
Waterloo, Ont. Canada