Re: TR4/TR4A Book

To: homebru@mindspring.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4/TR4A Book
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:30:45 EST
Chris...
Amazon in the UK has the 4/4A/5/6 Piggott book listed as well as others. I
ordered from them when I failed to locate one in the States. Personally, I
have had very good response from them. Their price was lower than on the US
Amazon site so with the extra shipping the cost was about equal. The only
drawback...if you don't opt for an upgraded delivery it takes 3-4 weeks to
arrive. This was not an issue for me....

Try this link... <A
HREF="http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/202-1766917-8186218";>Amazon.co.uk:
 Search Results</A>  if the link gets stripped out
just go to <A HREF="www.amazon.co.uk">www.amazon.co.uk</A> and in their search
box under 'books' just type
in Bill Piggott (two g's, two t's). It should come right up.

I have no connection or financial interest in Amazon...just a satisfied
customer.

Larry M
TR250