ebay and value

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: ebay and value
From: <mahutchinson@aceks.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 15:31:53 CST
Just one thing to remember about ebay.  Items for sale there sell for
absolutely no more and no less than someone is willing to pay for them.  It is
pure supply and demand.  If something sells for more than what you can buy it
for somewhere else, the buyer should have done their homework and shopped
around.  Having said that, the buyer is still getting an item that they believe
is worth what they bid.  I've seen things go unbelievably high.  I quit bidding
on them.  I've also been able to get some very good deals.  Not that what I've
said is worth much to anyone but I just had to get my opinion out in the open.
Thanks for listening.

Michael Hutchinson
'71 TR6 "Lazarus"