Re: Hey, That's My Car - LBC!

To: <Chip19474@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hey, That's My Car - LBC!
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 18:03:50 -0500
Chip,

Are you sure it's yours? The lid on my mailbox was down last week and was
filled with snow and the all the ink ran on my copy when I got it? (weekly
occurance!!!!!) Will our cars ever see dry pavement in the north east this
year?

I want to see your 6, bet it'll be on the winners page in this years!

Dave Willner
59 TR3A Apple Green
80 Spitfire Carmine Red
70 BSA 441 Victor Special