RE: Moss TR6 seat foam kits

To: "'Rob Christopher (robc)'" <robc@cisco.com>, "Triumph List (Triumph List)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Moss TR6 seat foam kits
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:10:54 -0800
Funny you should ask, Just now got back from delivering my TR-6 seats along
with new leather seat covers and foam kit purchased from moss to a trusted
upholsterer. His first comment was to the effect that the colored foam
portions of the kit were cheap, cheap, cheap quality packing foam. Which he
said would soon compress in use and stay compressed, He allowed that the
white foam portions were of good quality. I told him if he could improve on
the iffy pieces he should do so. Take it for what it's worth. Peter, you out
there any comments? I trust my man because he did the entire interior of my
85 XJ-6, new seat leather all around, new headliner etc. Great installation
job, looked even better than original and wore great until the near fatal
accident that was the end of that Jaguar. YRMV.

Deano