RE: White Paint for early TR4 dash

To: "'Gary Allgood'" <leyte@LVS.NET>, David Hammond <d_hammond@charter.net>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: White Paint for early TR4 dash
From: Scott Tilton <stilton@protoprod.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:02:33 -0500
Hmm .. I'm going to be the devils advocate here on this one:

Wouldn't putting a powder coating on be non original and therefore a no-no
for concours?
Not to mention a coucours judge might stick you for not having the "right"
white.  (available in powdercoat?)

My Driver isn't the most beautiful thing in the world either .. but then the
powdercoat might stand up to daily abuse better.
So assuming it isn't a heck of a lot more expensive than a commercial paint
job . .. sounds like it might just be the ticket.

Scott Tilton

(Removing devils horns now.)