Re: Bumblebee radiator hoses

To: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: Bumblebee radiator hoses
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 21:38:43 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
dncullig@us.ibm.com writes:

> Darrell -
>       Having seen you in action at a couple of VTR Auctions, and
> knowing the breadth of your Triumph collection, I have to assume
> that your "treasure chest" is a rather large warehouse.  Am I right?

Dennis,
Not really.  The Treasure Chest is fairly small.  Now the Junk Yard in my
basement is gigantic!  I squirrel away the most ridiculous stuff that I will
never use. Most NOS stuff goes on the cars. Someday it is my dream to become
a Triumph Hobo and travel around to various events all year round and sell my
junk for food.
Cheers,
Darrell