Re: Here's a thread we haven't had for a while

To: vafred@erols.com, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Here's a thread we haven't had for a while
From: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:12:36 -0700
Fred, did you tell her she was welcome to try again?
John Lumia

Fred wrote:>
While sitting in a shopping center one day, 2 middle aged ladies
stopped,
looked at my T/R 3,  and started laughing, when I asked what was funnie,
one
lady said "she almost made love in a car that looked like mine but it
was a
"Triumph" and not a MG.