Re: TR4 Dash

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Dash
From: ElangTR4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:24:23 EST
Tim,
Go ahead and take that dash out. I'll go along with Tom and say be sure to
label everything as you take it apart. You never know how long it will be
before it goes back together and you sure don't want to leave it to memory.
Don't forget to disconnect the battery first. I'm not very mechanically
gifted, but I've removed the dashboards from both my TR4 and TR6. I took them
out to re-veneer them and managed to get them both back in place. Kind of
satisfying too as I always get to admire my handiwork each time I get in the
car.
Eric Langreder
64 TR4
71 TR6