Re: RE: Overheating

To: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, kinderlehrer@mindspring.com, "TRIUMPHS (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Overheating
From: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:39:52 -0500 (EST)
I really don't know for sure,I haven't had to add water in some time, but maybe
it just hasn't overheated.  I was thinking about trying to get one of those
adapters that come with the radiator pressure testers and using it with a
radiator cap designed for retreival systems. I have to get hold of Jim Bauder
for the manufacturer of the tester he has - it came witht the right adapter.

Bob