Re: Line boring???

To: "John Gillis" <jgillis@gemini.tcd.ie>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Line boring???
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 07:21:19 -0700
    line boring refers to boring the cam and crank galleys to insure they
are perfectly perpendicular to your piston bores. basically making sure
all the areas with rotating assemblies are square with one another. this
is especially important for a new cam being introduced into an older
engine.
    have not heard about boring the rod assembly where they attach to
the crank but if my simplistic definition if correct, that sounds like a
good
idea.
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6