Re: sad week indeed now Blame America First

To: john willowby <johnwillowby3@hotmail.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sad week indeed now Blame America First
From: Ray <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 17:07:49 -0600
This is the same crap spammed to several other lists by this fool.  OK, you had
your say, here's mine:

  Especially how our foreign policy, (or lack of one when it comes to the AIDS
  pandemic now raging in Africa) affects others and their view of us.

  *Let's see- the score is virus 1 or 2 billion we know of, humans zero.  NO
virus has been cured, less an extremely mutable one like the HIV/AIDS.  Cuba
cured their AIDS problem by quarantine.  I suggest that if you don't want a
venereal disease, keep your pecker in your pocket.
  Unlike John, judging by his simplistic comments, I have spent time in Africa.
 The problems there are caused by stone age tribal organizations exacerbated by
European stupidity.....note that the US has never had a colony in Africa, and
the slave trade (a perennial favorite) was started and continues to exist
because of African captors.

  President Bush's determination to avenge his daddy

  *Oh please!  Try to keep up with events, won't you?  George Bush did what the
UN said to do, and stopped when they said "stop".  That was his mistake.

  will cost billions of
  dollars (not to mention the lives)

  *Touch off a bio weapon in a densely populated area, let, say 150,000 die,
then send this letter out to the survivors along with your address.... and
figure THAT cost.  Then answer your doorbell.

  that could be better spent on AIDS
  treatment and prevention

  *see comment #1-prevention of venereal disease is easy....unless you are
either stupid, or obsessive.  And speaking of, a vast majority of HIV positives
in this country are one of three categories:  homosexuals, intravenous drug
users, or those who have sex with the first two groups.  In other countries
with the other strain it is a heterosexual disease.  But still a VD.

   keep and on healing the wounds we have caused in the
  Arab world (and other areas) rather than inflicting more

  *Those Islamic fundamentalists hate the entire Western way of life. Not just
America.  Tell you what, re-read the Pillars of Islam, let us know what you
find.

  and inflaming
  anti-American sentiment in the rest of the Islamic world.

  *They hate you now for what you are, not what you do, moron.

  If you felt
  vulnerable after 9/11, wait until after IRAQ II.   All the might of the
  American military (your sons and daughters and mine) will have little effect
  in protecting us from a people who see themselves as grieviously wronged by
  "America".

  *Really?  It is very difficult for the dead to do much of anything.  Remember
the leftie talking heads on the news
  before Afghanistan?  Remember the lalalalala on the Arab street?  Remember
the dead silence after the Taliban ran for the hills, and flamed out?  Power is
respected, weakness is not.

  Go in Peace,
  *You timid souls,
  we don't need you.

  Ray
  Been there, done that, watched the lefties get carved up in the bush by their
own buddies.

  PS- Learn how to spell "grievously".

  PPS- Can we go back to cars or a related subject now?  Or do we have to
continue to listen to the World Worker's Party useful idiot?