Re: Stuffing the garage

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stuffing the garage
From: "jeffrey fenwick" <jfenwick@netcom.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:04:58 -0500
Just be careful to tie/bungy the cover so that it doesn't flap
in the wind and wear the paint. My dad tied a plastic sheet over
a car one winter and the paint was taken off all the corners of the
roof

Tube / sheet buildings are commercially available ($$$). There's
one near me covering a boat, but like you say the authorities
may take a dim view.

Jeff