Re: WORSENING SPAM!

To: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>, <AVALON2455@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WORSENING SPAM!
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 13:25:05 -0600
> am getting much less spam than I was. Many days I get none.

And are you 100 percent sure you have not missed some legitimate emails?

I'll delete the little bastards my self, thanks.

Back to Triumphs:  The Minnesota Triumphs holiday party is tomorrow, and the
Lotus Owners Of the North party is tonight, so it looks like I will be
getting a lot of bench-racing without spam.  Unless of course the appetizers
are made with Spam.  The stiff WAS invented here...  I wonder if Terry
Gilliam was thinking about that.  After all, HE was invented in Minnesota
too!

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com