Damned Weather Man

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Damned Weather Man
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:54:52 -0800 (PST)
I had no idea it was going to rain this much today.

I could swear that on Wednesday the stupid weather man said it was going to
rain Friday night and Saturday.

I didn't watch it last night and look what I get.

My poor little car is just getting absolutely drenched out there in the
parking lot.

I can just feel that water seeping around the windshield seal, trickling
down the front edge of the dash and getting finally dripping down on to the
floor mats.

It also waits until I get in and start to move forward then it brings new
meaning to the phrase "taking a leak" (on my leg no less)

One day I'll have to replace the windshields in both the TR4 an the TR6 and
cure them of this bad habit.

Scott Tilton
1963 TR4 everyday
Leesburg, VA