RE: Gauges

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gauges
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 18:43:18 -0800
> I'm assuming that all the auctions are the same supplier.  Anyone know if
> that's a good price or know of another source?

Large TRF SLP170, list price $1.95  2 reqd
Small TRF SLP171        list price $0.95        4 reqd

I make that $7.70 for the set of 6, even when they aren't on sale.  Of
course, TRF will probably charge more than $1 for shipping ...

Dunno about the square vs round thing, but I can't see it would make all
that much difference.  Once the gauge is clamped down, the cross section
will be kind of a smashed oval anyway.

Randall