Al Water Pump Housing (WPH)

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Al Water Pump Housing (WPH)
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 15:11:58 -0500
Happy Holidays List!
    I was wanting these business E-mail address in regard to the past
thread of starting out- Castings, then going into Al WHP. I found out,
as I mentioned in past E-mailing, that there is an Al WPH for 4 cylinder
engines, but the source did not know if there were any Al WPH for 4
cylinder 'Wet Sleeve' engines, but did suggest to phone these two
business. I wanted their E-mail address, because it would be cheaper,
for me, to E-mail them than phone them.
    Some of the responses that I received:
1- Racestorations is in financial strain.
2- Ken Gillanders also sells these Al WPH.
3- One would get 'more bang for your buck' in something else.
    My thinking was :-[ :     If I could pick-up an Al WPH at a low [I
say this because it's more expensive that what I wanted to spend], then
may be this would aid in keeping the coolant at a low temp. to reduce
the chance of over heating. Again, thank you all for the helpful
information.
-Cosmo Kramer