Re: LBC Sort of.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC Sort of.
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 10:19:21 +0000
On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, at around 15:09:24 local time, "Roger Helman @ home"
<rhelman@xmission.com> wrote:
>       Last night I had this dream. I drove my TR6 to work ( I work at home). A
>taxi driver smashes into to it wrecking the front end. I spent the rest of
>the night dreaming, making lists on what I would need to repair it. I know
>you are saying "What is unusually about that."  Well what comes in the mail
>today but a TRF parts catalog!!

Dear Roger,

I dreamt that some idiot ran into the front end of my Spitfire last
night.   The rest of the dream was spent gloating over the fact that the
rusty bonnet, dented front bumper and mis-aligned front valences would
be replaced with new on the insurance.

Do you suppose that TRF have hired a group of psychics to flood the
dreamworld with images of crashing Triumphs?

I've just checked my mail.   All I got this morning was the latest issue
of "Medal News" and an order for ten copies of my book on the Egypt
Campaign of 1882.   I'm not a TRF customer. :-(

ATB

--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FM105671