Re: [SPIT6CGT6] no more Shlep Boys! what A---H---s!

To: <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [SPIT6CGT6] no more Shlep Boys! what A---H---s!
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:36:27 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Agreed, agreed, ... with the individual stores...
but when the guy at the counter can't just give
you a 7127 gm alternator and needs to look it up
as a 'model specific part'... it SHOULD then have the right
components attached for THAT application.
so in this case... yes..they are jerks..and it WAS the
wrong part as requested!    :-)

And no..it's NOT an industry standard. Go to a GM dealership
and you'll get the right part.  Ask them about pulling the
pulley and fan, and they'll tell you it voids the warranty!
   ...just did it yesterday.  :-)

Paul Tegler
wizardz@toad.net
www.teglerizer.com