Re: TR4 interior colors: red or red?

To: "Steven Newell" <steven@newellboys.com>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 interior colors: red or red?
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 20:24:01 -0400
Steven,

I've used "made for vinyl" spray paints on my cars interior panels over the
years with great results, to touch areas up that have faded or just have got
too much use. Eastwood has a large assortment of colors and I believe 3 or 4
shades of red. Maybe you can match your newer seats with a can and do your
rear seat and panels. It's great stuff, extremely durable, holds up very
well. Until you go "blue" anyway, it's a cheap solution.

Dave Willner
59 TR3A Apple Green
70 BSA 441 Victor Special