Re: TR4 Speedometer

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Tim Purdy" <tim_purdy@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 Speedometer
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 20:02:49 -0500
Tim,

A broken or disconnected cable could certainly be the problem (and fairly
simple to fix).  If it's in the inner workings of the speedo, then it's out
of my league.

If you haven't already done so, check out www.mossmotors.com and
www.victoriabritish.com, and get a catalog from them.  If the parts are
available (and I believe the speedo cable is), one of those two should have
it.  There are other places to order parts as well, but those are the two I
generally use.

Good luck with your car!

Kurtis J.
1963 TR4