RE: TR3 OD Trans Cable Routing

To: "'Bill Brewer'" <bbrewer@qnet.com>, "TR List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 OD Trans Cable Routing
From: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 09:08:43 -0700
Bill,

The speedo cable comes out of the speedo head almost straight through the
fire wall then turns towards the right side of the car crossing in front of
the battery where there should be a cable clamp held with a sheet metal
screw. Then down the fire wall, by the starter and back where it "sort of"
loops to the outside and then up to the transmission connection by the hand
brake. I think it is only supported in front of the battery and at either
end.

Good Luck,

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3