Re: Detailing question

To: corey.sherman@RCN.COM, Divits@aol.com
Subject: Re: Detailing question
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 08:55:17 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>[1] Groit's Garage Detailer's Handbook
>Download a copy of Groit's Garage Detailer's Handbook for FREE.
>http://www.griotsgarage.com/pdfs/DetailersHB_BW.pdf
>(you must get the free Adobe software to read the file)
>It's a little self-serving, promoting their products, but the concepts are
>sound

I second the motion for Griots...I purchased the random orbit
polisher/waxer, a foam wax pad, a foam polish pad, Machine polish #3,
Best of Show Wax, Speed Shine, and cleaning clay.  Comes in kit form
for $280...not cheap but the detailers handbook was free <G>.  I
followed the instructions precisely and am very happy to report that
there are no swirls or marks that I can see in Casper's paint.  Now
of course he is White so it is harder to tell but I was really
impressed by the product.  I also used the Paint Prep to remove the
old silicone based wax, and I really like the Wax removal microfiber
cloths, and finished with the all cotton polishing cloths.
This may sound like a commercial, but I have NFI, I just really like
the stuff that works as advertised.
Of Course all this expenditure was only approved by AnnaBelle after I
bought her a couple of pairs of Opal ear rings for her Birthday..<G>
and
You get what you pay for...

--
Bill Pugh