Re: "year correct" decal/plate

To: Bob French <bobpcc88@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: "year correct" decal/plate
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 06:57:25 -0400
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob:

I have the original metal plate on my '70 TR6 in this position, that
as the following information:

Engine Bay Plate on Left Wheel Well

Vehicle Emission Control Information
The S.T.M.C., LTD.
Triumph TR6
Engine                                  152 cu. in.
Tappet Clearance (cold)                 07010 in.
Engine Idling Speed (hot)               800/850 RPM
Ignition Timing (idling speed)          40A.T.D.C.
Approx. Static Ignition Timing          120B.T.D.C.
Carbon Monoxide Content at Idle         075-275%
Transmission Position                   Neutral

Not sure if the big "3" carry this plate (sorry, still painting
the room with the catalogs, which are boxed and under cover.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3