Re: Parts for Sale - protocol

To: Dan Scharpf <dfscharpf@yahoo.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts for Sale - protocol
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:31:15 -0500
Dan -

I believe you will find it is perfectly acceptable to post "for sale"
notices on the list, within reason (i.e. don't do it all the time, or
for a business).  For personal sales, I think it's perfectly fine - I
myself have done it with some extra Spitfire bits.

A post that simply says "I have a thingahmahjig and a doohickey for
an early TR3; first $27.50 inclusing shipping gets both.", for
example, is perfectly fine for this list.

Some folks also simply post notices that they have put parts up on
eBay, which seems OK with me as well, though it is perhaps less
list-related than some would like.

My $.02.

Welcome back to the TR crowd!

Dan

--
Dan Buettner  -  Des Moines, Iowa  -  mailto:danb@thelittlemacshop.com

1957 TR3, TS15098L 'O' - with a nice shiny rear axle installed!
Brakes partly complete, transmission almost back together.

1977 Spitfire, FM64159U 'O' - in storage.

Visit the Team.Net Triumph list member pages at:
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/index.html
Photos, downloads, member bios, and more!