Parts for Sale - protocol

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts for Sale - protocol
From: Dan Scharpf <dfscharpf@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:32:28 -0700 (PDT)
I'm finally back on the list after about 2 years, and have started to
dig into my TR2 project. I bought the car from a widow whose husband
had begun collecting extra parts and had accumulated a few TR3 and TR4
parts that I will not need. (The mass of parts also included an MGA
bumper as well.)

I want to sell these, either to people on the list, or through Ebay,
and I wanted to know if any protocol has been established that offers
the listers a chance at the parts before they have to compete for them
on ebay?

I currently have just a few bits that I know I will not need and I want
to start unloading them.

Thanks,

-Dan
New London, NH