Re: persistent loss of damper oil in zs carbs

To: lstein6@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: persistent loss of damper oil in zs carbs
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 09:00:31 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Larry:

I also wrote this article and have done it many times (how else
do they get the o-ring seal on the adjusting screw).  If I recall,
Victoria British sells the o-rings (sorry, I'm painting my room that
has all my Triumph catalogs, etc. and they are in boxes under
covering.

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me off
line from the list.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6