RE: Front spring trouble

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Front spring trouble
From: "Pharr, Jeff" <pharr@terralign.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:20:03 -0400
Not sure what is going on in this thread but the last couple of messages
have set off my mail system's 'Sensitive Content' filter and the messages
have been deleted.  The note from the admin indicated that there were sexual
references.  I'm on several lists and have NEVER had this filter catch
anything so I don't think it's over-sensitive.

My request is that we either:

1. Tone it down a bit.  This type of language has no place on a LBC list and
I'd hate to have to leave because my employer had a problem with the
content.

or...

2.  If there was nothing in the last few posts that anyone considers even
remotely 'sensitive' I'd like to have someone email me the posts to my yahoo
account so I can see if I need to take the issue up with the admin group.
jsp9r@yahoo.com

Thanks,

--Jeff Pharr