Re: TR6 engine blueprinting

Subject: Re: TR6 engine blueprinting
From: "mcgibney" <mcgibney@attcanada.ca>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 22:16:13 -0600
As Randall mentioned, the term can have quite different meanings to
different people (and engine shops!). If you are looking at having a
rebuilder do it, get a VERY specific itemized list of all the operations
that they will be performing. "Blueprinting" can cost from a few hundred to
many thousands of dollars depending on the quality and thoroughness of the
job. A good general description of most of the operations can be found in
Rick Vogelsang's "Step by Step Guide to Engine Blueprinting" (SA Books).

cheers

Scott (slowly reassembling his pile of parts)