Re: How to cleaning fuel line?

To: rotoflex@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: How to cleaning fuel line?
From: heavensbats@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 13:55:26 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Carb cleaner and compressed air might work but I wonder if it
would be easier to buy a length of steel brake line and just
build a new one?  Get the stuff that measures 1/4" OD, it will
match right up with your old line and you can splice it together
using brass tubing fittings.  You might want to find the source
of the black gunk, however.
Dave