Re: How to cleaning fuel line?

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "William Hooper" <rotoflex@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: How to cleaning fuel line?
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 10:59:51 -0700
Try using an old speedometer or tach inner cable and some carb cleaner.   Go
at it from both ends and then blow it out with compressed air.  Repeat as
necessary.  Goggles recommended at all times.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)