Re: Triumphs Only

To: <corey.sherman@RCN.COM>, "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Triumphs Only
From: "Dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 19:34:06 -0000
Cc: "Chris Kantarjiev" <cak@dimebank.com>, <owner-triumphs@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Corey and the List,

Personal experience means everthing to me.

I am in UK and I can only report that I had, what I consider, the best
service from Wayne Bier at Triumphs Only.

His email replies were prompt, in this particular instance, his price and
product was right.

The product was better than I had expected. What more could I ask for?
Trading stamps maybe?

I did enquire about other parts but that is another story, his price was too
high. My choice was to buy or not, I did not. That is everyones choice.

Wayne Bier dealt with me fairly and squarely and I find it disappointing to
hear of problems with him or any supplier.

The list is a forum of views and opinions and I felt that I must add my 2
pence worth.

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O