RE: Falcon Exhaust, TR6

To: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>, "Pete & Aprille Chadwell" <pandachadwell@mac.com>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Falcon Exhaust, TR6
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:44:48 -0700
Cc: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Well, I know where I'm going to do an oil change from now on!  Four-post
lift!  I'm very jealous, Tom!

As to the topic at hand, I replaced my exhaust with a TRF supplied Falcon SS
system, including new hardware and hangers.  While it took a little sorting
to differentiate which hanger went to which location, I ended up with a very
good fitting system.  My muffler is level, no binding on the pipes, ....
I'd be curious to look under a car with missalignment to see whether the two
intermediate pipes of the system were installed differently than mine --
with the bends pointing the opposite way than mine.  Also, I'd be interested
whether, after loosening all the clamps and hangers, the pipes can be
shifted to solve the problem of a canted muffler.

Of course, Tom, I'd be very glad to view the undercarriage of your TR6,
right after I refill my tranny and differential fluids while my TR6 is on
your 4-post lift.  8^)

Laughingly,
Eric