Re: TR4A Stromberg carb re-bushing

To: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: TR4A Stromberg carb re-bushing
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:26:42 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Bob,

Gary Martin, (605)-391-2422 has been recommended by someone on the 6 pack
list for rebuilding ZS carburetors and various parts.

Good luck,
Jay Welch, Abington MA
1971 TR6 project
1973 TR6 driver - wanting to "Drive it Hard"
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club" @
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/

I have a friend with a TR4A with Stomberg carbs that need the throttle
shafts to be rebushed.  Any advice on where he can get it done and where
he
shouldn't?  Apple Hydraulics comes to mind, TRF doesn't appear to do
Strombergs, any others anyone has had any experience with?

I believe that this has been addressed before, but I still can't get the
archive to work. Is it still not available or am I missnig something?

Thanks all,
Bob