Re: Rubber rejuvenator

To: "Steven Newell" <steven@cravetechnology.com>, "Rob Christopher" <robc@cisco.com>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rubber rejuvenator
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:05:02 -0400
I agree with this sentiment, but I'd like to add that from my experience,
buying new rubber for a Triumph is a crapshoot.  The quality of most of what
I've purchased for my cars (from various vendors) is really quite abysmal,
and the parts start to crack and split within a year or so. (I presume most
of it comes from Taiwan?)

And I'd like to hear from anyone who's found a reliable source of good
rubber parts, and/or some way to distinguish the good from the bad (!)
===
Martin Secrest
73 GT6 (driver)
72 TR6 (weekender)