RE: Next step question o m>

To: "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Next step question o m>
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:54:11 -0600
David,
BTDT.  Here's my suggestion.  Attach everything you can prior to lowering
the body tub.  I had a rolling chassis ready.  Fuel lines, brake lines,
engine, suspension, tires, shocks, fuel system evaporative lines.  Make sure
they won't come into contact and be bent or crushed by the tub.  Working
above the frame is much easier than working under the car, IMHO.  Not much
to get in your way, and you don't have to contort your limbs to strange
angles.  As you also asked, I would also fill up any grease joints, ....

Eric
'76 TR6 (CF52678U)