anti-freeze

To: "INTERNET:Petearales@aol.com" <Petearales@aol.com>
Subject: anti-freeze
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 14:34:49 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by INTERNET:Petearales@aol.com
>PLEASE, Take the old anti-freeze to a recycling center.  Check the yellow
pages or call some agency in your area.  This stuff is really toxic to
animals and children who like the sweet taste.  You can get safer stuff,
but
I think it only tastes worse so animals won't drink it.
<

Peter,

I read (somewhere) that the Propolene Glycol is less toxic.  Only about 1/3
as toxic. That means you have to drink three times as much to kill you.  In
other words: just because it is safer doesn't mean it's safe.  Dispose of
properly.

Thanks

Dave