Re: Foil Covered bubble wrap

To: "Scott Tilton" <sdtilton@yahoo.com>, " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Foil Covered bubble wrap
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 01 12:54:59 -0700
>My question is: Has anyone tried it on the underside of the transmission
>tunnel
>cover (Where it seems the reflextive properties would be maximized)
>Or does everyone put it between the carpet and the tunnel /cover?

My Land Rover has a triple layer underneath the tounnel plus a single
layer above.  It is for sound and not heat.  But it would work for both.
It's been on for a few years & is in good condition.

TeriAnn Near Santa Cruz, California

My old car: 1960 Land Rover 109 owned since 1978
My new car: 1961 Triumph TR3A owned since 1986
  "Who could ask for anything more"