RE: Wiring Harness Resto

To: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wiring Harness Resto
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:29:12 -0500
Mark,

>>>These tabs have a vinyl sleeve covering them
>that is either missing or brittle and mangled. Has anyone sourced a vendor
for
>this vinyl?

You can use heat shrink tubing for the vinyll on the tabs

Also, many parts of the harness, rather than being wrapped with
>vinyl tape, have sections of similar (maybe identical) vinyl tubing. I would
>like to replace all of this with something new and flexible that looks
original.

The tubing or chafe guard and just about anything else you need in the wiring
dept is available from British Wiring (http://www.britishwiring.com/)

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L-O - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site