TR4A

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A
From: "David Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 13:08:47 -0500
List,
I just got back to my office after buying the car. I just can't wait until
the car shows up tomorrow!
I found out that although the car looks rough, the owner before the shop I
bought it from had removed the body and completely rebuit the frame and
suspension! It's all nice and clean and painted black! I thought for
$1,000.00 I would be lucky to get a parts car.
I took home alot of spare parts today. I have a complete extra set of wire
wheels that have been sandblasted and primed, a complete set of Zenith carbs
and manifold, a starter, a fuel pump, and more. I don't think the Zeniths
were standard as the car has SU's on it now. I also got one excellent left
front wing, one marginally good right wing, an excellent passenger door and
a good TR4A boot lid. The current lid is off a TR4 with no holes for the
"IRS" logo.
I will have to install new floor pans and sills but that won't be too bad.
Then paint and an interior
I can almost taste it you guys...

Dave Connitt
66 TR4A CTC 71084L