vacuum pump

To: "'- triumph'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net> .com>
Subject: vacuum pump
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 12:51:50 -0700
I'm looking for a small vacuum pump as part of a PI electronic control
experiment. I'm trying to supply more vacuum to the metering unit than is
normally provided by the manifold. As a result I need very small volume of
air moved at a maximum of 10 inches of mercury vacuum.
Although Jegs has vacuum pumps they are of the large and expensive variety
(designed to evacuate large block Chevy's when running).
I was thinking that the inlet to an adjustable air shock pump might work,
however, I have no experience with these beasts.
Any suggestions?

Lee Janssen
Clueless in Denver

///