Re: Many Herald questions...and '68 Spit Parts available.

To: <Herald948@aol.com>, <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Many Herald questions...and '68 Spit Parts available.
From: "Chad & Ariane Jester" <ajester@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 21:45:59 -0600
Cc: <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
I plan to use the gas pedal assembly from my scrap '68 Spitfire on my '61
Herald coupe.  I think it will be a "bolt in" except drilling a couple of
holes in the bulkhead for the cross shaft to go through (like a TR6 throttle
pedal).  That funky bicycle brake cable throttle has to go!

BTW, I am scrapping a '68 spit...ex-scca racer.  It has a roll bar and some
other nice parts  email me off-list if you need anything.  The floors and
frame are particularly nice.

Chad