Any ideas for NOS Parts

To: "INTERNET:corey.sherman@rcn.com" <corey.sherman@rcn.com>
Subject: Any ideas for NOS Parts
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:13:54 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by INTERNET:corey.sherman@rcn.com
>Are you sitting down... I'm looking for a Clear Hooter Wiper Washer switch

(or parts for one), and OEM 7lb Radiator Cap.

The switch in my 1971 TR6 flops up and down -- probably missing a spring.
I opened it up, but without a schematic or a switch for comparison, I'm
lost.

As for the Radiator Cap, the current one is this awful hex shape Motorad
brand (gag!) -- sticks out like yellow bow tie on a tuxedo

<

Corey,

Don't waste your time with the clear hooters switch.  Use the higher
quality Lucas model sold by TRF.  It will take a little work with a Dremel
and a cut-off wheel but in the end you'll be glad you did.  I am.

BTW, what's wrong with yellow bow ties?

Dave (Sartorially challanged) Massey

///
///