Re: Throwing some Flames

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Throwing some Flames
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:14:01 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <herald1200@home.com>, "Tinker Mechanic" <speedbuggy65@hotmail.com>
Message text written by "Fred Thomas"
.
> .but then to have that entire 809 message tacked on to the end of a
reply.
.
> . .
>
> Talk about a waste of bandwidth!

Did I make a mistake, I'm not so sure, would I do it again, "YES", tomorrow
if it saved just one lister $1.00  <SNIP>
<

No, Fred.  You did nothing wrong.  Tinker is not talking about you.  He is
referring to the person who responded to your post and included your
<ENTIRE> post when only the first four or five lines would have sufficed.

I agree with Tinker.  I didn't even have to page down to see that the rest
of the original message was even there to know what it was about.  (Notice
that I edited you response?    That's because folks reading this will
remember what you said and I only need to include enough to remind them
WHICH post I am responding to.)

Dave (Keep it brief) Massey

///
///