TR4A Rubber Mat question???

To: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Rubber Mat question???
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 23:02:36 -0800
Trivia question for the group...

My early 1965 TR4A (CTC 50497L) was supplied with front rubber floor mats
that snap in and not carpets.

My parts book says that rubber mats were a 'special order'.

How many other TR4A (or TR4) owners have a set of these black rubber mats
and does anyone know if they were a 'special order'???

I believe TRF has reproduced the mats for the TR3. Anyone know if the TR4A
mats are being reproduced?

What I really dream of is an NOS set of Amco white rubber floor mats to put
over the ugly black ones.

Unfortunately both of my rubber floor mat sets (white and black) have nearly
crumbled to dust!

Brad
65 TR4A

///