Outer Window Seal teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f2GDXcc03050

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Outer Window Seal teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f2GDXcc03050
From: Paul Brandsema <lbc61tr4@usa.net>
Date: 16 Mar 2001 06:33:36 MST
While trying to install the outer window seals, I've been unsuccessful in
keeping the seal in the clips.  I installed the clips with the glass out and
then tried to fit the rubber strip in place.  Lining up the indentations on
the seal (there are 7), the clips do not hold tight enough.  As soon as the
window is cranked up, the seal pops out.  I have not yet tried to install the
inner chrome/fuzzy seal, but I do have the "custom" tool for that.  Has anyone
experienced similiar problem?  Any solutions?  I've even tried to pinch the
clip over the seal, but the result has been that the rubber has split.

Paul Brandsema
High Point, NC
61 TR4  CT133

///