3a Lower control arms anywhere?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 3a Lower control arms anywhere?
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:00:27 -0500
Hi Folks,
I have just taken apart the last of my front suspension and three out of
four of the lower control arms' inner end holes are oval instead of round,
as the nylon bushes wore through and there was metal-metal wear. I did put
out a request for suggestions and was advised that while it may be possible
to fill in with weld and re-bore, a lot of time and work could be saved if
I could find replacements. The main issue would be getting the new hole in
just the right place. BUT, they aren't available from the usual suspects.
So this is my plea: can anyone supply any of these? (My right rear arm is
the one that's OK.) If you can, please get in touch and let me know what
you'd like for them....
Many thanks in advance,
Jim

///